The other day i was watching the "What Would You Do?" video on youtube(Most of you have probably already seen it)
I commented on it sharing what I would do if I was in that line and telling about the joy little V brings. I got the nastiest comment back. Oh I was furious!
I am the top one, and the other is what this rude person said, excuse the language they use, its UNacceptable.
Ashley, you all know her right? She is amazing and her baby sis is a cutie, and I replied to this persons comment saying: (Ashley the top me the bottom)
So, if I hear you or read that you typed that word, on something to me, especially this blog or any of my friends' blogs, i will have to tell you to STOP and THINK. And I will give you a piece of my mind.
I know some of you may not know what DS is so I'll tell you its a chromosomal mutation where trisomy 21 (extra copy of the 21st chromosome.) happens. IT is NOT a catchable disease, its not even a disease or an illness, its not contagious. You won't catch it if you hang out with them they are just like us!
Remember the R-WORD is just like any other minority slur, unacceptable and hurtful!!!
Smiley boy just came and gave me a hug!
He is seriously the sunshine of my day! <3 Love you little man.
(Feel free to repost this if you want)


No comments:
Post a Comment