So right now Vahnya, you are laying right beside me, on my bed, you are asleep. You are so sweet when you sleep. Sunday after we ate lunch at grandma and grandpas you and I came home and you were getting a little fussy.
I took you in my arms, stood up, and swayed back and forth singing all the lull-a-byes I know.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Bye Bye Baby Bunting
Rock-a-bye baby
Jesus loves me
Jesus loves the little children
And one of your favorites, You are My Sunshine. :)
But when I got tired of singing those songs over and over again, Vahnya, I decided to make up a song for you, which now I'll sing to you whenever you need to sleep or stop fussing.
Wanna know the words? Okay. :)
"Little Brother Little Brother, oh oh
Little brother little brother, i love you so
Little brother little brother please dont grow.
Little brother little brother, I'll hold you tight.
Little brother little brother, through out the night.
No matter what others tell you, baby boy, you will do the best you can.
You will be the greatest little man.
People dont understnad us, or our joy.
The happiness you bring boy.
Little brother little brother I LOVE YOU SOO.
Little brother Little brother Oh Oh."
Yep Thats what I sing you. Oh pumpkin, you are so tiny and sweet, I just looked over at you and you made tears swell in my eyes, I guess I realize now, RIGHT now, you are here to stay, you will never be taken away! I love you babes, the journey finally seems complete!
" I will stand by you. I will help you through. When you've done all you can do, and you cant cope, i will dry your eyes. I will fight your fight. I will hold you tight and I wont let you fall." ~ I'm not sure who is singing this but its on the radio right now, and I felt I needed to tell you, boy!!!!
Love you Forever!!!!
More than you can Imagine!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment