Pages

Apr 25, 2011

24 days home

Hey there bubs!
It's been 24 days since you came home. Can you believe it? 24 days you have learned at least 10 signs, you have learned what love is, what a family is, and how to run and play with out a care! 24 days you have been here, with us, not there in Russia, HERE in the U.S.A!

You had ALOT of firsts this weekend. Like for instance we went to Seaside (My favorite beach.) We drove 2 and 1/2 long hours in the car, which you fell to sleep for the most part.



See told you, you fell to sleep. :)

In the Motel room!


BATH TIME!!


After Bath. :D



Cozy in your Jama's, Being cute with your reflection.



Then you went to sleep.
The next morning we woke up and at breakfast.
You looked out the window while sitting in bubba Josh's arms.

Then I let you stand on the table (bad Sissy.) And look out.

It was REALLY sunny!

We walked to a nice soft pile of sand..
You were Happy! :D :D








When Josh came down he burried your legs in the sand, you enjoyed it!


See your little foot! ADORABLE! :)

We found a swing set, YOU LOVED IT!

We all took turns pushing you.


After we swang for awhile we went back to the room to get cleaned off and ready for......

SWIMMING! You LOVED it!

You were adorable in the water you loved to sing Wheels on the Bus and do alll of the motions.
When we finished swimming we got ready and walked to our favorite place, PIG'N PANCAKE. (You fell to sleep on the was there.) After we ate we went into the Carousel Mall and there was a HUGE carousel, you liked the look of it, with its lights and moving horsey's...

But once it started you clung onto me for dear life, (I can't say that I didn't enjoy it, because I did, You were holding me so tight it was so sweet) every time we passed certain people they would smile at us then start talking to one and other.


We went into the toy store after that and you got a cute little turtle. :D
We then walked back to our room, the beach was FULL of people and so was the town, I dont think i've seen it that full. It was so nice and sunny.

 Takin' a little breather.

LOVES!

We got back to the room and went a played on the swings again (Sorry I do not have pictures from this time because my camera broke... :( )

We went to the pizza plave where MaeMae won 530 tickets and you at pizza, then back to the room and then SWIMMING AGAIN! We went to bed and woke up this morning, you and I looked out the window some more,  

You watched Basketball as we loaded the car to get ready to head home.

After we loaded the car with bags, and people too, we headed to PIG'N PANCAKE and ate lunch.
You fell to sleep but as soon as the food got there you were wide awake. 

It was a fun weekend, full of firsts, loves, happiness, and FUN!
Good Night Sweet boy,
Sleep tight.
Love sissy, Manda.

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures Amanda! I love your hair in braids and watching you with him is the sweetest thing ever! I am so glad you guys had a good time!!! <3

    ReplyDelete