Pages

May 1, 2011

Wrap up of this Week...(kinda)

Hey Little Man,
So much to tell you about what has gone on this week, well sweet Princess had surgery ("Princess" is Ashley's baby sister.) So I talked to Ashley Alot, and Princess is okay. :) I have her picture on my phone and when I showed it to you, you took my phone and kissed it. :) It was so sweet!!!
You do this new thing when one of us "crys" where you come over and hug us and give us loves. ANd you SING now, after everytime I sing you "Twinkle Twinkle" you try to sing it! ITS ADORABLE!

Friday (or was it thursday) You went to the eye doctor, you don't need glasses but you do have astigmatism

Today, Pumpkin, we went to the baseball/softball games. You are so cute! :D
Well and Madison's and Kenzy's game, Mommy talked to this lady who has a son with Down Syndrome who is 42 years old. He was at the other game that was going on. We went over and met him, YOU loved him! High-5's and hugs, and he taught you how to do knuckles with the explosion afterwards (You already learned knukles.) He was the sweetest, nicest man I have met. :) He was talking to you and you just looked at him. You shook his hand, and his brother's. Then you wanted to hug everyone at the feild. Hehe. Such a lover. And, My, you are a charmer, you smile ALOT and Laugh all the time! I love you so much!

Right before I put you to bed you were dancing alot and singing, and tickling me. HAHA!

I love you Little Man!!!!!
Love Sissy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment