Hey Buddy boy, You've been so adorably cute lately, I dont think even pictures can capture your cuteness!! Mommy says you call me "DAAA" :) So cute!
You are so squishy and loveable! AHH!
You LOOOVE parks and SWINGS and hugs! You pat my back when i hug you, and You now wrap your legs around us when we pick you up. Not just let them freely swing, you KNOW how to be held!
And also bud, you did the cutest thing the other day, where you'd smile real big then stop then you continued to do it! I love you buddy!!!!
More pictures Later, My computer isnt working properly.
Love you BABES!!!
Amanda,
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!! What a blessing!!! Your sister Madison had contacted me before he had even come home!! I had lot's of fun following your family's adoption journey! And, now I love watching how your new little brother is changing and becoming the little boy he really is! : ) I am also 15! Here is my Warrior blog: www.helpingtheleastofthese.blogspot.com. And, here is our funraiser blog for Teri Lynn and The Bible Orphan Ministry: www.fiveandtwofish.blogspot.com. Have fun with Vahnya!!
In Christ,
Brianna