Pages

May 1, 2011

1 Month Home, Already?

So Babes, it has been a month, a month since I took you out of the stroller right as soon as you came into sight, a month since I swept you up and hugged you, A month since I watched the little boy who I only knew through pictures walk right in front of me, where I saw him laughing as he played with his balloon.
Wow, 1 month and your life and mine, have been changed, just from touching hands, and given you a kiss. Baby boy, I love you so much. I never knew how happy I would be, I mean i knew I would be over joyed but this emotion I feel is more than exstatic! Little Brother! YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE! I love you little man, And before we know it you will be home for a year, and I'll be typing a "ONE YEAR HOME" post. I love you bubs!

First Picture.
Second Picture

Picture from November.

YOU NOW!


LOve you FOR ETERNITY!
Love sisssy!

No comments:

Post a Comment