Pages

Jul 11, 2011

Hey Sunshine.

Hey Sunshine.
I haven't written to you in a while, sorry.
Today is big bubba Josh's birthday, he's 18 years old. I know its old, hehe. I know he loves you so much even though at first he was a little hesitant, I know for sure you changed his heart towards adoption, special needs and what means to LOVE. Seriously though, Oh my word you've changed him, and me, and our whole family, and I guess really every body that ever looks at. :)

You loved the 4th of July! You loved the bounce houses and the fireworks, I guess you loved the FREEDOM! :)

Today was a fun day, sunnyshine boy, it was your 3 year old photoshoot at the PictureMe studio in WalMart. You decided to wet through in the middle of a picture and you got the backdrop all wet, not a good thing. But besides that you did AMAZING!
After pictures we headed to a local park and had free lunch that they supply. After lunch we played and then headed home. <3 I love you so much!

Tommorow buddy, is your PlayGroup, It's your second time going and my first! I'm so EXCITED! I can't wait to meet the sweet little kids and their parents. I cant wait to see you playing with your friends! :) Its gonna be fun!

I love you more than words can say!
Loave Sissy Manda.
Oh and today I'm pretty sure you said 'Laura' (she's your girlfriend! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment