Today the sun shined ever so brightly and it was HOT, well nothing close to 100degrees but it was around 80 (thats pretty good for Oregon). So after church and after we ate lunch and celebrated my birthday at Grandma's and Papa's we went SWIMMING in our pool, well Makenzy, MaeMae, Jordan, and I did, you were taking your nap.
When you woke up from your nap you played in your little kiddie pool. (For some odd reason you wouldnt go in the big pool.. ) I'll post those pics in a different post because there's so many of them!
One thing you did today that showed your smarts, You were sitting by my bedroom window and you looked out towards the pool where Madi, Kenzy, MaeMae, and Jordan, were swimming, looked at me and signed "SWIM" Good job buddy!
We also had a Veggietales Boys N The Sink dance party.
You came up into my room after the dance party and we danced some more, you got on of my books and 'read' it. :)
You did THE cutest thing we'd be dancing and then we'd lay on the floor and you'd do some silly gesture, I'd copy you and then you just laughed and laughed, its so cute, your laugh, it makes me laugh! You're just the cutest smartest little thing! And I can't Imagine my life with out you!
Love you more than the grains of sand on ALL the beaches!
Love Sissy, Manda






No comments:
Post a Comment