For the first time today, YOU went to an amusement park, Oaks Park. It was SO much fun, seeing you having a blast with everything, the Scrambler, the (little kid)Roller Coaster, the Tilt-a-Whirl, the Balloon Ride, the Rockin' Tug, the Carousel, the Cho-Cho Train, and the BIG Slide.
Oh my goodness, you loved everything about being there, the excitement, the rush, the wind in your hair, the joy of the crowd, the craziness of the lines, everything. I'd say you had a blast. :)
I really wanted to upload the pictures from today, but blogger isnt uploading them.
But one thing before I end this post.
The entrance to the Train had American Flags surrounding it, when we got to the front of the line I kept getting swooshed in the face by one of the flags. You thought it was the funniest thing, to watch sissy get hit in the face by a flag, you tried to "get" the flag while sissy held you. It was so cute.
Anyways there is some value to this story besides your cuteness.
It made me think, if mommy and daddy would have said "No" to God when he called them to adopt you, you would have never been a part of our family, I would have never known the joy that you bring, and our family's hearts would have never changed. You would still be stuck in an orphanage, waiting, wondering, hoping for a family.
That flag, buddy, is a reminder of your freedom, the freedom GOD gave you (and everyone else in this country) and whenever you see it remember how much God loves you, that he sent his ONLY son to die for you, and he'd do anything for you. He loves you, and he is the reason you are where you are today.
(I'll try to upload the pictures as soon as I can)
Love you more than you know. <3
Love sissy, Manda.
No comments:
Post a Comment