Hey Little V,
Last night as I was snuggling you right before I put you in your crib.
I prayed to God, I told him I was so thankful for you, that I couldn't even fathom my life with out you in it, I thanked him for all of the help through out your adoption buddy, then I cried.
I cried to myself though, I was in your room with you holding you, crying.
I tried to imagine if mommy and daddy would have given up in the hard times, then i wouldn't be holding you, you'd be in an orphanage, still waiting.
I cried for your birth family, that they never knew how much love you give and how smart you are.
I cried for happy reasons. I was blessed by the most perfect little brother anyone could imagine, EVER.
You are so loved.
I cried for the families who are so scared about having a child with DS that they abort that child, I cried for them because they are too scared of the unknown to even step foot into it.
I cried for all the people who give up in the adoption process because of money, or because its ''Too hard"
But boy, with out the hard times we wouldn't be here, Life isn't easy. Life's hard some times.
It's not impossible to adopt, because with GOD ANYTHING is possible.
Then I wondered, How was I blessed by you? How come I'm your big sister, little man, I loove you.
Then I told you "I love you, I will never ever leave you, buddy, I love you so much."
I like to think you told me "I yuv you." but that could just be me, maybe you did, but maybe you just babbled.
You kissed me, and hugged me and then I put you in your crib.
I love you SO much babes.
I'm so so thankful for you!
Love Sissy Danda.


No comments:
Post a Comment