Pages

Sep 24, 2011

Buddy Walk 2011

Wooooooooah!
It's been a forever since I last posted, I've been crazy busy, buddy. With school and everything.
We had a Parents Night Out last night to help Bring Constance (your friend from your baby home) Home! We raised $131!! It was amazing!

Today, Vahny, was the Buddy Walk.
It was a blast. There were SOOOO many cute little kids, my goodness.
We met Martine, adopted from RR. She's beautiful! We met so many other people.
We walked around the Rose Garden, took pictures with Chewbaka, and played games!
We, meaning, Mommy, Rachel Davis, her husband and her daughters, Anjelica, Anjelica's mom and dad, Lyndsey, Aletha, Jordan, Makenzy, Madison, Caitlin, The Jenks family, You, and I, Made up the ReecesRainbow team. We passed out little goodie bags with information on RR. And passed out almost all that we brought to pass out. IT WAS GREAT!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment