Pages

Oct 11, 2011

A Special Meeting

So we've know for a little over a month that the Hagler family was planning on moving here. I talked to Lindsay as often as I could, to check in on the kids, and to just talk.
You see the Hagler family brought their two lovies Sasha and Ana home a month after you got home.

Let me tell you a little story, when mommy first showed me ReecesRainbow, Ana was always at the top of the page. She was the first baby I ever saw on RR. The first one I loved. The first one I called "mine" although there was no possible way for her to actually be "mine". I loved her. Daily I checked in on her, for updates, a new picture, and most importantly to see if she had a family. I remember when she got her first "new" picture. It was taken by some one in country and then a few weeks after another one was posted. I checked the blog of the woman who was adopting a little girl from Ana's baby home, she posted on her blog updates and pictures of both Ana and Sasha. Ana's picture was etched into my brain. I always thought about her wishing to hold her, and kiss her. I still have her pictures saved to my laptop.
 Then one happy day I saw on RR that both Ana and Sasha had a family. :)
 That was a great day. I wanted to know more and I couldnt wait until their parents met them!
Their blog was locked and I didnt get to see updates, or pictures, until it was opened, which was when they were home. I found Lindsay on facebook this summer and added her as a friend and began talking to her.

Today, buds, was a great day.
Lindsay told Madi that they were going to be at the play group tonight, when Madison told me I ran down stairs and told mommy, I cried happy tears, just like I did when I found out mommy and dada were gonna meet you, and the day I held you in my arms.

We drove up to the church parking lot and saw them, in person, for the first time.
I didnt expect Ana or Sasha to want to come to me or play with me right away, I mean I was a new person to them.
But unexpectedly, when Lindsay put Ana down, she came over to me, looked at me, and hugged me, and urged me to pick her up. Talk about another dream come true(the first was holding you)! There I was not expecting to hold her, and SHE came to me! My heart melted! I read to her, and played with her, Sasha, and you. It was a great day.

Sasha is gonna be a little lady killer when he gets older, his eyes are amazing, and his hair, my-my hes a cutie! He was so energetic and happy!
It was great to meet the entire family, and actually hug some one I've "known" for a while.
They are a great family.

Thank you God for privileging me to meet them! <3
:)

PICTURES SOON!

1 comment:

  1. The privilege was ours, sweet girl :) Can't wait to spend more time with all of you!

    ReplyDelete