Hey there V, sorry i haven't written to you lately. It's been really hectic, i mean with thanksgiving, school, and more school(which is where I am right now).
Your first thanksgiving was amazing! You absolutely LOVED all of the food!
It was a fun thanksgiving!
You are definitely Josh's baby brother, you love love love pumpkin pie! :D
When grandma was getting the pies ready for serving you came over to the table(eye height for you) and stuck your little fingers into the pie! Hehe grandma got a picture! :)
This Thanksgiving I am truly thankful for you and the rest of our huge family! I don't know who I'd be today with out mommy or daddy or any of our siblings! I simply can't see myself without Madison, Kenzy, MaeMae, Josh, Jordan, or you Vahny, i just can't! I try to imagine not having any siblings, what I'd get to do, travel, be by myself, go places with mommy and daddy, just me and no one else. Some of those things seem amazing to get the chance to do, but in all truths, I'd really rather be sitting at home watching a movie with all of you guys. My lord has truly blessed me with my family. I am so thankful for you guys. Mommy and Daddy are my heroes, in all aspects of life, going on a loong journey to get you, taking care of all 7 of us, managing bills, making dinner, providing a home, going to work, working two jobs, driving us places we need to go, and on top of all that showing us where we need to be with God. showing us that true love really does exist. OH HOW I LOVE MY PARENTS!
This Thanksgiving I am thankful for our family, and God's never-ending love being poured down on us daily!
(I'll post pictures later)
Christmas is just around the corner!
Love you to the top of the Eiffel Tower back down and up 1,000,000 times!
Sissy Manda!
No comments:
Post a Comment