Earlier, before I dressed you into your jammies, the fuzzy navy ones with the feet, I was holding you, we were standing over Madi's shoulders as she was on facebook. You were being so snuggley, so cute, so lovey. Then, I flashed back to when mommy and daddy were in country last November, how my arms ached to hold that cute little boy in all the pictures I saw. To when I could only tell the walls of the house, and our siblings how much I love you. Now I can scoop you up any time of the day, (when you allow me to) kiss you on your cheeks, or cute little lips, and tell you how much my heart adores you, how much my life has been made better by you, how much my aching arms no longer ache, how much I never ever want to let you go, how much you have always been loved, how perfectly God made you, how many hearts your cute little eyes have grabbed a hold.
Buds, you are an amazing, gift from God, I wouldn't change you for the world, but if I could I would change the world for you. Babes. You make the sunshine even on the darkest days.
You are perfect in every sense of the word, your sparkly brown almond shape eyes, your cute little nose, your fiery red hair, your smiley little mouth, your chubby little fingers, your cute perfectly spaced toes, your voice when you ask for milk. The way you dance when you hear music, and sing along to songs you know. The hugs that melt my heart, the giggle that is so contagious.
V, you are the most perfect, special, little boy in all the world. And guess what, Vahny, I'm glad--no beyond glad--I'm THRILLED that you are MY brother.
And though these words are to describe the love I have for you, babes, they don't even measure up to the love I have for you. Never.
"I'll do anything
For you dear anything
For you mean everything to me."
I Love you to Timbuktu and back.
Love Sissy Manda!
No comments:
Post a Comment