Pages

Mar 21, 2012

3.21.12

3.21.12
To some its just another day, to us, its a special, special day.
Many people celebrate today.
Many people don't know what today is.
Today is World Down syndrome day!
Today we celebrate you and the people blessed enough to be born with an extra chromosome.

3.21
It is also YOUR Gotcha day anniversary. One year ago I typed that you were no longer an orphan, that you ran around the apartment, that I talked to you on skype for the first time.
How can that have been a whole YEAR ago? It doesnt feel like it was.
A whole year has gone by, A WHOLE YEAR!

A year in a family, has changed your life, yes. But my life more so. I know, I say it all the time, that you have made me an all around better person, that you have shown me how to really love and care about people no matter what. Vo-Shko, I love you.
You are one of the best little brothers in the world! Vahnya, how can I even begin to tell you how much you have opened my heart and my mind. Through you I have learned about the lives orphans with special needs have around the world. That they, well most of them, suffer each day, with out the love of a family. The life you no longer have. You have a family, V. I hope many angels can have their "Gotcha days" that they too can have a family!
My brother, I love you to the moon and around the world 50million times. 
Love sissy, Manda!

                                                                 Last year 3.21.11
This year 3.16.12

No comments:

Post a Comment