Pages

Jul 1, 2012

Baseball,Photoshoots,Freedom

Last weekend Jordan had his Baseball Honors Tournament.
Daddy coached his team. They didn't win, but they sure did play a GREAT game (I only saw one game) I love watching my siblings play baseball/softball (and playing it myself).
Next year you'll probably be starting T-ball! I can't wait! Vahnya, you're going to be so much better than the other kids. You know how to hit the ball off the T. You know where the catcher squats and what he is supposed to do. Haha. You're gonna be so good! I love you.

A couple of days ago, Madi and I took you out for a photoshoot. We dressed you in your American Flag shirt, your 4th of July crocs (which you didn't keep on. :), and in hand you had your American Flag. These pictures mean a lot. Not just because its Fourth of July and you're super cute. But because these pictures symbolize so much more. For Example: FREEDOM! You didn't have that in your baby home, you didn't have the freedom to live in a home with a family, here , though, Babes, you do and much more. Here you have the FREEDOM to do what ever you'd like, to be whoever you want to be, and more importantly to SHINE as the amazing BLESSING God CREATED you to be. Sunshine, My heart adores you. :)
I'm just gonna say they turned out to be pretty cute pictures. Even though you eventually ended up on the swing. :) Do you want to see a few?











Freedom is an amazing thing.
Love you forever!
Sissy, Manda.

No comments:

Post a Comment