Hey Vo-Schko!
I know I haven't written to you in a couple of months, sorry but that Buddy.
I just wanted to let you know how much I love you.
I love you more than cookies.
Or coconut cream pies.
I love you to the moon and back.
I love you a trip around the world.
I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
More than the grains of sand on ALL the beaches.
More than all the hair on my head.
Vahny, you are the sweetest little brother anyone could ever ask for, and guess what, I am SOOOOO glad God has blessed me with you.
You are a joy.
You are the everlasting sunshine in this Oregon rain.
You can make people smile and forget their pain.
Buddy, your hugs are the best! I love you so much. Words can't explain.
No comments:
Post a Comment