Pages

Jan 23, 2011

When You're Finally Home.

When you're finally home we'll play and laugh all day.
We'll jump and dance and shout.
When you're finally home i know withe out a doubt
That I will be forever smiling inside and out.
When you're finally home we'll see each other face to face.
When you're finally home I'll hold so close and tight
Through the morning and night.
When you're finally home we'll play hid'n'seek
When you're finally home I'll snuggle with you at night
You'll sit in my lap as I read or sing to you.
When you're finally home we'll make and eat a thousand cookies
When you're finally home my heart will be forever pleased
And my life will never again be dull
When you're finally home joy will fill the house
And everyone you me will be Changed



I love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment