Pages

Jan 28, 2011

Wishin' You Were Here....

Pumpkin, I'm just wishin' you were here with me today.
I think of you every minute. I asked mommy today when she was finally gonna get the date to see you again, she said hopefully Monday, so, I hope mommy is right! It's been too long, I just can't wait until you can be sitting on my lap, when I sit and type a post. I just want you, pumpkin, more than you can think. You don't even know me, baby, but I'm here and I love you and will be WAITING for you until you're here.....
And until you get here I will be wishin' you here with me, sitting, reading, dancing, laughing, playing, talking, and having fun.

I can't wait until I'm the one who puts this smile on your face. :)


I love you  Pumpkin. With my whole heart, for everything you are!
Love Sissy.

1 comment: