Pages

Apr 2, 2011

Home. (Sorry its taken me so long)

Hey, Vahnya (I can finally use your real name)
You came home to us on March 30, 2011 at 8:45pm you stepped off the airplane.
Let me take you back at 6:00pm on March 30th, We meaning Madi, Kenzi, Jordan, MaeMae, and I walked down to QFC to get you a little suprise we bought you this balloon.
And Some cupcakes
Then we waited for uncle steve to come over so he could take us to the airport.
It took us about 15-20 minutes to get there. I was shaking the whole time, wondering what I would feel when I finally hold you, wondering if you would love me? I was texting my friends the whole time and updating my facebook status, counting down the minutes. When we got there, a calm feeling came over me, and just then I got a text from one of my dear friends Caitlin, she said she just had her youth group pray for us. :)
We got out of the car and aunt Jacky and uncle Steve, and our cousins got out..

 We waited......
 There was a play structure were MaeMae and your cousins played.
 MaeMae and I waiting...
Then at 8:45pm your plane landed, We held up our banner...
 
We saw you guys coming around the corner..
And when I finally saw you, you were more than I could have ever imagined!!!!!!
You are so precious, and smart. You looved the legos at the airport.
Every one loved you! I was the first to hold you, your little giggle was so amazing to hear!



The waiting was over 1year and 20 days later! I love you buddy!!!

When we got home you just ran around, giggling, exploring. You give the sweetest hugs and kisses. Right now you are taking a nap.
Love you Vahnya!
(I will post pictures later of the first night)
Preview of whats to come! :)

1 comment: