Mommy and Daddy saw you twice already!
I can't wait to hear your laugh, your cry, your voice!
I can't wait to touch your fuzzy head, to kiss your sweet cheeks, to love you forever. To tell you I love you in person!

It's so sureal to me that mommy and daddy are in your country right now, Josiah. It doesn't feel like they are. But I know you'll be home soon and that's gonna be spectacular! We can sing and laugh and dance! I'll show you how to color, and dance, and sing. We can play with your toys, and I can dress you in your cut outfits mommy bought for you in the summer! Oh how close it is! How wonderful this is gonna be!
I love you, Pumpkin!
Forever and Always!
Love, Sissy!
Can't wait for you to love on your little brother! It won't be long...
ReplyDelete