Pages

Feb 23, 2011

On Their Way to You!

Okay, mommy and daddy left early this morning, when they got on their first airplane the flight atendent annouced of the loud speakers that they were on there way to ______ to adopt you! Mommy said, "Every one clapped, then an old man came over and started talking to them." :)

Today at school in Foods, we were making rasberrry jam, and my teacher had some friends come in and help make the jam. I heard after class, one of the friends tell my teacher "He was adopted from ______(your country)"
Then I turned around and said "Who was adopted from _______?"
She responded "My nephew, he's 8, maybe I'll bring him tommorow."
I said, that's so cool my parents are actually on their way to ______ now to finalize the adoption of my little brother!" I told them all about you! :)

Any ways. Mommy and Daddy are safe in an airplane, and your cousin's finally came back today! It was great to see everyone! :) You're gonna love it here! It's supposed to snow tonight! :)
That airplane is probably gonna be the same one you will fly in on your way home, either this trip or next. Your sissy, Milli's birthday is 5 days away! She will turn 5 and she loves you so much!

I love you!
Forever and Always!
Love Sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment