Pages

Feb 24, 2011

They stay by you...

Friends, they come and go, but there are those few that stay. They stay by your side through thick and thin. They love all the good and bad things about you. They cherish the times you get to spend with them. And they Love you with all their heart! Josiah, I hope you can be as blessed as I am, by your friends! I have many friends that I am close with. Many people you will meet, and they will adore you! But right now, I'm gonna reconize three of them.

Lyndsey, she has been my best friend ever since I was 5. She has been with me through thick and thin, and she has loved me all those days! I know we will be friends forever, God made us that way, for each other!


Ashley, who I actually only met because of you, if you weren't going to be my brother we would have never met, she has a little amazing, special Sissy, who is just the cutest little button in the whole wide world! She lives one state below us, and I can't wait to meet her. Ashley is like a big sister to me. Ashley, you already know this, I love you so much! Really, seriously! I know I can always trust you and you will always be there! Love you Big Sis! :) Many of you may know Ashley from her blog. She writes beautifully to her baby sister!

Ashley and her sweet sister Laura.

Sweet Baby Laura! (these pictures belong to Ashley)

Taylah, Oh Josiah, I promise you, if/when you meet Tay, you are gonna love her!! She is so sweet and loving and caring! She loves her cousin Oscar with a strong passion. I also only know Tay because of you, sweet boy. She and Ash, help find families for your friends on RR. Oscar and Tay, are just adorable! Tay, I love you so much! You are my best friend from Australia! I can't wait until the day we get to meet in person! I love every second of when we get to Skype or I.M. I love you, FireWork! Most of you Bloggy friends know Tay from her blog.
Oscar boy and Beautiful Taylah!

Oscar. Can't you just Imagine the fun you two will have if/when you meet!(these pictures belong to Taylah)
 I love you guys! Thanks for always being there for me! Thank  you God for blessing me with such WONDERFUL friends!!! :)

Love you, Pumpky.
Love,
Amanda

1 comment: