The day I saw your sweet picture
I was in love.
I was in love.
The moment I saw you in mommy's arms
My heart grew happy.
The moment you sat in daddy's lap.
I could tell you loved him
My heart grew happy.
The moment you sat in daddy's lap.
I could tell you loved him
The moment I saw the video
I cried happy tears
The moments we passed through
Full of fears
Were all worth it.
The moment I sang you a lullaby
I cried happy tears
The moments we passed through
Full of fears
Were all worth it.
The moment I sang you a lullaby
I knew you were my Pumpkin
The moment the judge said yes.
The world knew.
The moment you stepped foot
The world knew.
The moment you stepped foot
Of the orphanage
Our prayers were answered
The moment I saw pictures of youYou were ours,
Our families,
My brother,
You are my Vahnya.
And My love for you
Is never ending
Never fading
Always there
I love you Pumkin!
Good Night!
Love your sissy, Manda.

No comments:
Post a Comment