Pages

Mar 25, 2011

One week..

Hey Pumpkin, it's early Friday morning here.
And there's a week until you come home in mommy's and "papa dada's" arms!
I can't wait!
Litteraly sweet heart, I am like shaking! I think I tried to describe this feeling before. But its like I'm a kid on Christmas Eve. To excited to go to sleep! (exactly how i feel and its a week away!)
I just know you are everything I've imagined and dreamed! You are so handsome bud!
You have lots of people here waiting to snuggle and kiss your sweet cheeks! I can't stand looking at your pictures and not being able to hold you! I just want to reach into the computer screen and grab a hold of you and never let go! EVER!
Pumpky, my heart longs to hold you near. It has for the past year and few weeks.
Your red hair is like fire, babes. And your smile inspires me everyday I look at your picture!
I know you love mama and dada, i can tell. I talked to you over the phone a few days ago, you couldn't quite comprehend it, so I sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to you. :)
You love your music toy, and from what mommy has told me, you absolutely LOVE the bath! :)
I love you Pumpkin!
Just wait ONE MORE WEEK and we can hold each other!
All Snuglely in your soft jammas.


after your first bath!

You are a ham!
I also wrote a poem for you. Its really sloppy and messy though since I just wrote it..
I'll post it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment