Hey Pumpkin, You better get ready for mommy and daddy because they are coming to see you again!!!
They leave home on February 23rd to make the long trip, once again, across the ocean to your country to see you, baby Brother! Can you believe it!? Sissy is very excited about this! During this trip mommy and daddy will go to the doctors in your country so they check mommy and daddy's health. Then on the 1st of March they will go into a court house that has a Judge that will tell mommy and daddy if they can adopt you, and finalize everything we've been working so hard on! This is the BIG trip! After this trip we only have to wait ten days to bring you home! Can you believe it?! After nearly a year of working so hard, thinking of every minute you spend with out us, and all the minutes we spend with out YOU, it'll all be over, baby boy, YOU will be HOME!!! We are trying so hard to get the last of the money, I think mommy said we need about 6,580 dollars! But guess what I've learned through this whole experience to bring you home? I've learned that everything will happen in God's time, in His way and only with His help! I have also learned how to be more pateint! But, Pumky, everything is gonna be AMAZING when you get home! Oh and your other sissy, MaeMae is having her birthday soon! :)
Love you Buddy!
yep we will be on our way soon!
ReplyDelete